Cirepil Tattoo Hard Wax
Expand your services and reach new clientele with a wax that's designed to help you market a unique service!
Cirepil Tattoo Wax is ideal to utilize in your tattoo prep and tattoo maintenance services. Part of its purpose is to help you market the service with a niche product. Enhanced with moisturizing Coconut Oil, it's great for use on clients with dry/sensitive skin and for reviving old/dull tattoos. It's a low temperature hard wax with a creamy gel texture that's easy to use.
- For full body waxing with all hair types
- Rosin-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free
- Metallic Charcoal color, Lightly scented
- 800 gram (28.22 oz) bag of beads
Expand your market.
1 in 3 Americans between the age of 15 and 64 have a tattoo! Attract new clients or provide your existing clients with tattoos a unique service to generate an increase in revenue for your Salon & Spa!
Why wax before getting a tattoo?
Tattoo artists shave the area before tattooing. Hair begins to grow back within a day causing stubble and the skin may become bumpy and itchy. The result may be unnecessary irritation and discomfort.
Benefits of waxing before a tattoo:
Waxing exfoliates the skin while removing all hair, giving the artist a fresh canvas to work with. Hair doesn’t grow back for a couple of weeks giving the skin more time to heal after the tattoo without bothersome hair.
Benefits of waxing after a tattoo:
Exfoliation and hydration are two important steps in maintaining a tattoo. Cirepil Tattoo wax enhanced with Coconut Oil gently exfoliates the skin, which helps to brighten dull tattoos. Plus, smooth, hair-free skin enhances the appearance of tattoos!
PRE TATTOO WAXING RECOMMENDATIONS:
Clients should have a Test Wax service one month prior to their PRE Tattoo Wax Service. This Test Wax service will ensure the client has no reactions to the wax system. The PRE TATTOO wax should take place no less than 3 days (72 hours) prior to the Tattoo appointment.
Note: Never wax over damaged skin. And, of course, never wax over a tattoo until is 100% completely healed.
⭐ Read the Tattoo Wax FAQs
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it's a creamy texture.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist and then on the inside of your client’s wrist.
- Cleanse the area to be waxed with Cirepil Blue Lotion. Condition and protect the skin with a drop or 2 (depending on size of the area) of Cirepil Pre Wax Oil. Massage well into the skin. Blot excess oil with tissue.
- Use a disposable wooden spatula to apply the wax in a thin layer with an even perimeter in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, refresh and soothe the skin with Cirepil After Wax Gel.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request MSDS or Protocol sheets for products.
We ship via UPS or USPS to the United States only. Shipping rates automatically calculated at checkout. FREE UPS Ground Shipping within the contiguous US for orders $250 or more. We ship in-stock items within 24 hours of order being placed, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Most orders for in-stock items received by 2 PM CT (Monday - Friday) will ship the same day.