Order Process and Return Policy
Web Orders: Prior to placing your first order with us, please Create an Account. We require your professional or business licensing information to keep on file before fulfilling your order.
Phone Orders: Phone orders accepted during regular business hours: Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm CST (excluding all major holidays). When you order by phone with us for the first time, we will take a few moments to set up your account in our system. We only sell products to licensed beauty industry professionals, salons, spas, resorts, hotels, clubs, and beauty schools. We will ask for your state license or employer/tax ID number, which we will verify and keep on file.
Payment by phone options: Credit card or debit card
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We accept Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Paypal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. Please have a credit card and billing address available when placing an order. Note: The billing address (address where the billing statement for the credit/debit card is mailed) and CVV of the credit card used for payment must be correct or your payment will not process.
A State Sales Tax is applied to orders shipping to addresses within Texas. If you have a resale certificate please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a tax exempt form.
Please use a valid email address to ensure you receive instant confirmation and tracking of your order. You may opt-in to receive our email updates to be notified of our sales, special promotions, and store news as they become available. You can opt-out of our email communications program at any time.
At times, products may need to be backordered. If an item is unavailable at the time of your order, we will notify you as soon as possible. You have the option of waiting for the item to be restocked (we will provide our best ETA on when you should expect to receive the item) or you may choose to receive a refund for that item. Additionally, if your order contains a backordered item, we will ship the in-stock items from your order first. When the backordered item is restocked, it will be shipped to you with no additional shipping charge.
You may return products* that are in new condition and appropriate for resale within 30 days of receiving the order for a prompt, courteous refund. All requests for returns must be received within 30 days of delivery date. The date the order was delivered to you will be confirmed according to the tracking information associated with the order.
All products must be in new, unopened, unused, and appropriate resalable condition with all original product packaging to qualify for a refund. We do not accept returns on opened or used products. Original shipping fee is nonrefundable.
Unless the return is necessary due to an error on our part, all returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee. The restocking fee covers the costs we have incurred during the fulfillment of your order, including but not limited to: merchant processing fees, wages, transportation fees, inventory shortage, and materials.
No returns will be accepted or authorized after 60 days from the date of purchase. Items returned to The Wax Connection after 60 days from purchase date will not be refunded or returned to you.
Non-Compliant returns will be disposed of and credit will not be issued.
* Non Returnable Items
The following items are non-returnable at any time: copyrighted materials (such as CDs or DVDs), Hazmat items (such as cleaning agents – CaviCide, Zestasol Wax Cleaner).
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING PRODUCTS
- Contact us to obtain approval of your return. Call 281-710-7544 or email us at email@example.com. Inspect your return: Make sure that all items are unopened and in the original packaging. All pieces, parts, printed materials, packaging and accessories must be included for the return.
- Include a copy of your invoice or packing slip in the return.
- IMPORTANT: Package the items you’re returning to ensure there is no damage incurred during the return shipment. Thoroughly and securely pack items with plenty of cushioning and protection (paper, packing peanuts, bubble wrap, etc) so as to avoid damage. Seal the box securely with plenty of packing tape. If items are received damaged (scratched, dented, crushed, cracked, leaking, etc) due to improper packing, there will be NO credit issued.
- IMPORTANT: We cannot issue credit due to a return package being lost or damaged by the carrier. Therefore, use a service with tracking (USPS, UPS, or FedEx) and insure the return package for the value (purchase price) of the items being returned to ensure credit.
- Returns should be addressed to:
The Wax Connection
715 Via Lago Dr
Webster, TX 77598
Once authorized, please send your return to us within 7 business days. NOTE: Unless the return is due to an error on our part, return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. Unless the return is due to an error on our part, original shipping fees (if applicable) are nonrefundable.
The refund will not be issued until we receive the returned item(s) and inspect their condition. Refund issued only for merchandise received in resalable condition. Please allow 10 days from the date your returned items are received by The Wax Connection for the refund to your payment method to be processed. Funds will be deposited into your account according to the credit/debit card company's processing times. Original shipping fees are nonrefundable.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS – PROCEDURES FOR REPORTING DAMAGES
Please thoroughly inspect shipments upon receipt. If there is damage to any items, DO NOT dispose of any packing materials or items until they have been fully inspected.
- Contact Customer Service at 281-710-7544 within 3 days of receiving your shipment to report any visible or concealed damage.
- Take photos of any damages (including any damage to the shipping box) and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving your shipment. We require photos of any damage in your package, including the shipping box.
- RETAIN all packing materials and items. A claim with the carrier will be issued. The carrier may schedule an appointment with you to inspect the damages.
- Upon claim approval by the carrier, we will issue a refund for the damaged items or send replacements to you.
NOTE: The Wax Connection will not be responsible for any damages unless reported in a proper and timely manner.
MISSING OR INCORRECT ITEMS IN SHIPMENT
Items missing from your order must be reported missing within 3 days of receipt for replacement. If the product you receive is defective or incorrect, we require photos of the item and/or packaging. Email photos to email@example.com within 3 days of receipt of your shipment. This will be required in order to have the defective/incorrect item collected and replaced. Product claims that have been approved for replacement are shipped within 24 business hours using the same or equivalent shipping method from the original order.
For defective equipment (such as wax warmers), contact us at 281-710-7544 within 3 days of receipt of your order. After 90 days of being received, it will be the customer’s responsibility to ship back the equipment in question for warranty repair or replacement.
When shipping back equipment to The Wax Connection, please package the unit to ensure there will be no damage incurred during transit. Ship the items with tracking and insurance to insure the full value of the item(s) being returned. If the equipment is damaged during the return shipment to us, you will need to file a claim with the carrier you used to ship the return item.
Either The Wax Connection or the Manufacturer will repair or replace defective equipment under warranty and will ship the equipment back to you at their cost. Be aware that if an item is replaced under warranty the warranty is not extended. The warranty time period is based upon the original order delivery date.
Any further questions regarding our Return Policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 281-710-7544.