Cirepil Euroblonde Hard Wax
March Promo! Enter code LUCKY at checkout to get 20% OFF this wax! Excluded from Volume Pricing.
Cirepil Euroblonde is a non-strip wax with a supple gel texture for use on all hair and skin types. It's easy to use while helping you to provide an efficient wax service.
- Smooth, easy application with quick set-up (drying) time
- Comfortable low application temperature
- Enhanced with Coconut Oil and Titanium Dioxide
- Remains pliable/flexible once set (dried) when used correctly
- Shimmery golden color with a lightly sweet fragrance
- 800 gram (28.22 oz) bag of beads
Ingredients: Glyceryl rosinate, rosin, beeswax, ethylene/VA copolymer, paraffin, triethylene glycol rosinate, coconut oil, fragrance, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-T-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, limonene, benzyl salicylate, hexyl cinnamal
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it's a creamy texture.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist and then on the inside of your client’s wrist.
- Cleanse the area to be waxed with Cirepil Blue Lotion. Condition and protect the skin with a drop or 2 (depending on size of the area) of Cirepil Pre Wax Oil. Massage well into the skin. Blot excess oil with tissue.
- Use a disposable wooden spatula to apply the wax in a thin layer with an even perimeter in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, refresh and soothe the skin with Cirepil After Wax Gel.
Email us at email@example.com to request MSDS or Protocol sheets for products.
We ship via UPS or USPS to the United States only. Shipping rates automatically calculated at checkout. FREE UPS Ground Shipping within the contiguous US for orders $250 or more. We ship in-stock items within 24 hours of order being placed, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Usually, most orders for in-stock items received by 2 PM CST (Monday - Friday) will ship the same day.