Epillyss Prohibit Post-Depilatory Serum
Epillyss Prohibit Post-Depilatory Serum delays hair regrowth with a concentrated herbal blend to reduce and weaken the chemical bonds of the hair shaft at the root. Physiologically, the lower part of the hair bulb is in active cellular division for 39 hours after depilation. With active ingredients to slow the formation of the new hair, the Prohibit Serum should be applied to skin about 6 times at approximately 8-hour intervals during the 39-hours following depilation. It's active ingredients also support healing and prevent new bumps, breakouts, and dark spots that may occur after conventional hair removal methods. Must be used consistently after the waxing session for full effect. After the wax service, spray on clients then send them home with Prohibit Personal Roll-on to maximize full benefits and results from the serum.
- Contains Anti-inflammatory, Anti-acne, Revitalizing Ingredients
- Inhibits formation of new hair - over time, hair will be progressively less dense
- Weakens the hairs, making subsequent waxing sessions less painful
- Helps prevent breakouts and promotes clear skin post waxing
- 2 oz personal roll-on for retail or 4 oz professional spray
- Post-wax service: cleanse the skin with Epillyss Germicidal Lotion
- Spritz Prohibit Spray on skin or an esthetic wipe and massage into skin
- Apply Epillyss Post-Depilatory Aloe Gel (to cool and soothe skin)
- Areas of concern are backs/chest and bikini/brazilian
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request MSDS or Protocol sheets for products.
We ship via UPS or USPS to the United States only. Shipping rates automatically calculated at checkout. We ship within 24 hours of order being placed, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Usually, most orders for in-stock items received by 12 PM CST (Monday - Friday) will ship the same day. Free UPS Ground Shipping within the contiguous US for orders $350 or more.