Cirepil Tattoo Hard Wax
- Free Shipping on $150 (Contiguous US Only)
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Cirepil Tattoo Wax is ideal to utilize in your tattoo prep, tattoo maintenance, and regular hair removal services. Enriched with moisturizing Coconut Oil, it's great for use on clients with dry/sensitive skin and for reviving old/dull tattoos. It's super grippy and picks up all hair types, from thin to thick. It's a low temperature, smooth, creamy hard wax that's easy to use and dries quickly.
- For full body waxing with all hair types
- Rosin-free formula
- Metallic Charcoal color, Fresh Scent
- All Cirepil products are gluten-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free
- 1.76 lb (800 gram) bag of beads (Case Orders: 12 bags/case)
- Learn More: Tattoo Wax FAQs
Volume (Bulk) Discounts available. Discounts shown in cart.
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it's smooth and creamy.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist.
- Cleanse the area with Cirepil Blue Lotion. Condition and protect the skin with a drop or 2 (depending on size of the area) of Cirepil Pre Wax Oil. Massage well into the skin. Blot excess oil with tissue.
- Use a disposable spatula to apply the wax in a thin layer with an even perimeter in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, refresh and soothe the skin with Cirepil After Wax Gel.
Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, Paraffin, Octene copolymer, Beeswax, Titanium dioxide, Coconut oil, Fragrance, Mica, Synthetic wax, Iron oxide (CI 77499)
We ship to the United States only. Shipping rates calculated at checkout. In-stock items ship within 24 hours, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. Orders for in-stock items received by 3 PM CST ship the same day.