Cirepil Intimate 4 Hard Wax
Cirepil Intimate 4 is a creamy textured hard wax formulated for intimate areas. This is a go-to non-strip wax for Brazilian/Bikini areas and underarms. Contains CicaseptiCALM, a special complex to help desensitize.
* Gently heat this wax and keep it on a lower heat setting - it should be a thicker honey consistency and always test temperature on your inner wrist before applying.
- Tackles thick, coarse, stubborn hair with ease
- Contains CicaseptiCALM Complex - antibacterial, anti-irritation, desensitizing and calming
- Enhanced with coconut oil (moisturizing); rosemary extract (antimicrobial); sunflower seed oil (skin conditioning)
- Supple creamy texture with a fresh aqua blue color
- 800 gram (28.22 oz) bag of beads
Ingredients: Glyceryl rosinate, Rosin, Ethylene/VA copolymer, Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl rosinate, Titanium dioxide, Coconut oil, Fragrance, Rosemary leaf extract, Sunflower seed oil, Limonene
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it's a creamy (honey) texture.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist and then on the inside of your client’s wrist.
- Cleanse the area to be waxed with Cirepil Blue Lotion. Condition and protect the skin with a drop or 2 (depending on size of the area) of Cirepil Pre Wax Oil. Massage well into the skin. Blot excess oil with tissue.
- Use a disposable wooden spatula to apply the wax with an even perimeter in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, refresh and soothe the skin with Cirepil After Wax Gel.
Email us at email@example.com to request MSDS or Protocol sheets for products.
We ship via UPS or USPS to the United States only. Shipping rates automatically calculated at checkout. FREE UPS Ground Shipping within the contiguous US for orders $250 or more. We ship in-stock items within 24 hours of order being placed, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Most orders for in-stock items received by 2 PM CT (Monday - Friday) will ship the same day.