Cirepil Escential Rose Hard Wax
- Free Shipping on $150 (Contiguous US Only)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Cirepil Escential Rose is a go-to creamy hard wax that's ideal for waxing short, coarse, shaved hair. It easily picks up thick, stubborn hair for an efficient wax service. Use it on lip, chin, underarms, the bikini zone, and other areas where using a hard wax is preferred.
- Titanium Dioxide helps to protect the skin and lessens redness
- Creamy consistency, dries quickly
- Creamy white color with delicate rose scent
- All Cirepil products are gluten-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free
- Buy the tin and easily refill it with the beads
- Tin size: 3 3/4" wide by 2 1/2" tall
- 14.11 oz Tin or 1.76 lb bag of beads (Case Orders: 12 bags/case)
Volume (Bulk) Discounts available. Discounts shown in cart.
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it's smooth and creamy.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist.
- Cleanse the area to be waxed with Cirepil Blue Lotion. Condition and protect the skin with a drop or 2 (depending on size of the area) of Cirepil Pre Wax Oil. Massage well into the skin. Blot excess oil with tissue.
- Use a disposable spatula to apply the wax with an even perimeter in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, refresh and soothe the skin with Cirepil After Wax Gel.
Glyceryl rosinate, Rosin, Beeswax, Ethylene/VA copolymer, Paraffin, Triethylene glycol rosinate, Titanium dioxide, Mineral oil, Fragrance, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene
We ship to the United States only. Shipping rates calculated at checkout. In-stock items ship within 24 hours, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. Orders for in-stock items received by 3 PM CST ship the same day.