Cirepil Cristalline Hard Wax
Cirepil Cristalline Hard Wax (also referred to as Stripless, Film, or Non-Strip wax) is ideal for clients with highly sensitive skin. It's excellent for picking up the fine, vellus hair on the face, yet strong enough for removing thick, coarse hair. Cristalline has a smooth, fluid consistency that's easy to use.
- Highly versatile - effective at removing any hair type and perfect for all skin types
- Hypoallergenic, rosin-free, fragrance-free, vegan
- Easy-to-use smooth, fluid consistency
- Can be applied in thinner strips - less product used
- Quick drying (set up) time, no cracking when applied correctly
- 800 gram (28.22 oz) bag of beads
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, D&C red 6, D&C yellow 11
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it's a creamy texture.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist and then on the inside of your client’s wrist.
- Cleanse the area to be waxed with Cirepil Blue Lotion. Condition and protect the skin with a drop or 2 (depending on size of the area) of Cirepil Pre Wax Oil. Massage well into the skin. Blot excess oil with tissue.
- Use a disposable wooden spatula to apply the wax in a thin layer with an even perimeter in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, refresh and soothe the skin with Cirepil After Wax Gel.
Email us at email@example.com to request MSDS or Protocol sheets for products.
We ship via UPS or USPS to the United States only. Shipping rates automatically calculated at checkout. FREE UPS Ground Shipping within the contiguous US for orders $250 or more. We ship in-stock items within 24 hours of order being placed, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Most orders for in-stock items received by 2 PM CT (Monday - Friday) will ship the same day.