Cirepil Cashmere Hard Wax
- Free Shipping on $150 (Contiguous US Only)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Cirepil Cashmere is highly recommended for clients with sensitive or delicate skin. It's great for your first-time wax clients. This low-temp hard wax is easy to use. It can be applied thinly and in long strips, allowing you to use less product. Use it for brows, face, and all areas of the body with all hair types.
- Hypoallergenic, rosin-free, vegan formula
- Supple, smooth gel texture
- Pearly lilac color
- Light powdery scent
- All Cirepil products are gluten-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free
- 1.76 lb (800 gram) bag of beads (Case Orders: 12 bags/case)
Volume (Bulk) Discounts available. Discounts shown in cart.
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it's a creamy texture.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist.
- Cleanse the area to be waxed with Cirepil Blue Lotion. Condition and protect the skin with a drop or 2 (depending on size of the area) of Cirepil Pre Wax Oil. Massage well into the skin. Blot excess oil with tissue.
- Use a disposable spatula to apply the wax in a thin layer with an even perimeter in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, refresh and soothe the skin with Cirepil After Wax Gel.
Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, Ethylene/Octene copolymer, Microcrystalline wax, Paraffin, Fragrance, Titanium dioxide, Tin Oxide, Mica, Synthetic wax, CI 15850, CI 60725
We ship to the United States only. Shipping rates calculated at checkout. In-stock items ship within 24 hours, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. Orders for in-stock items received by 3 PM CST ship the same day.