Cirepil Cashmere Hard WaxRegular price $ 38.80
Cirepil Cachemire Hard Wax is super easy to work with! It has a wonderfully smooth, creamy-gel texture that applies easily and at a low temperature. Highly recommended for clients with sensitive and/or delicate skin. It's perfect for waxing brows as well as all areas of the body.
- Hypoallergenic, rosin-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, vegan
- Can be applied in long, thin strips - use less product
- Easy-to-use smooth texture with a luminous lilac color
- Pleasant, allergen-free fragrance
- 800 gram (28.22 oz) bag of beads
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it's a creamy texture.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist.
- Cleanse the area to be waxed with Cirepil Blue Lotion. Condition and protect the skin with a drop or 2 (depending on size of the area) of Cirepil Pre Wax Oil. Massage well into the skin. Blot excess oil with tissue.
- Use a disposable spatula to apply the wax in a thin layer with an even perimeter in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, refresh and soothe the skin with Cirepil After Wax Gel.
Ingredients: Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, Ethylene/Octene copolymer, Microcrystalline wax, Paraffin, Fragrance, Titanium dioxide, Tin Oxide, Mica, Synthetic wax, CI 15850, CI 60725