Cirepil Boudoir Hard Wax
Regular price$ 39.60
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on $150 (Contiguous US Only)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Cirepil Boudoir is a versatile, hypoallergenic hard wax for use on thin to average hair types. It's ideal for waxing the face, underarms, arms, legs, back, and chest. It applies thinly, allowing you to use less product per service.
- Hypoallergenic, rosin-free
- Ideal for sensitive and fragile skin with thin/average hair types
- Easy-to-use creamy gel texture
- Low application temperature
- Luminous Pale Pink color with a delicious Cotton Candy scent
- All Cirepil products are gluten-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free
- 1.76 lb (800 gram) bag of beads
Buy More, Save More
Volume (Bulk) Discounts available. Discounts shown in cart.
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it's smooth and creamy.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist.
- Cleanse the area to be waxed with Cirepil Blue Lotion. Condition and protect the skin with a drop or 2 (depending on size of the area) of Cirepil Pre Wax Oil. Massage well into the skin. Blot excess oil with tissue.
- Use a disposable spatula to apply the wax in a thin layer with an even perimeter in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, refresh and soothe the skin with Cirepil After Wax Gel.
Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, Paraffin, Ethylene/Octene copolymer, Beeswax, Titanium dioxide, Fragrance, Mica, Tin oxide, Synthetic wax, CI 15850
We ship to the United States only. Shipping rates calculated at checkout. In-stock items ship within 24 hours, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. Orders for in-stock items received by 3 PM CST ship the same day.