Cirepil Boudoir Stripless Hard Wax
📌 NOVEMBER Promo: Enter Code HARVEST at checkout to receive 15% off this product. Cannot be combined with 12+ or 24+ Volume Pricing.
Cirepil Boudoir is a gentle and effective hard wax made with a hypoallergenic, rosin-free formula. We think you'll love this versatile hard wax for face and full body waxing (brows, lip/chin, underarms, arms, chest, back, bikini, buttocks, etc). It's thin application allows you to use less product per treatment.
Benefits of Boudoir:
- Hypoallergenic and rosin-free
- Ideal for sensitive and fragile skin
- Applies at a comfortable, low temperature
- Creamy gel texture is easy to work with and never brittle
- Ideal for tattoo prep
- Use Boudoir to lightly exfoliate and brighten old/dull tattoos
- Cotton Candy, allergen-free fragrance
- Available: 28.22 oz (800 gram) bag of beads
Did you know?
1 in 3 Americans between the age of 15 and 64 have a tattoo! Attract new clients or provide your existing clients with tattoos this unique service to generate an increase in revenue for your Salon & Spa!
Why wax before getting a tattoo?
Tattoo artists shave the area before tattooing. As we know, hair begins to grow back within a day causing stubble and the skin may become bumpy and itchy. The result may be unnecessary irritation and discomfort.
Benefits of waxing before a tattoo:
Waxing exfoliates the skin while removing all hair, giving the artist a fresh canvas to work with! Hair doesn’t grow back for several weeks giving the skin more time to heal after the tattoo without bothersome hair. The result is less irritation and discomfort!
Benefits of waxing after a tattoo:
Exfoliation and hydration are two important steps in maintaining a tattoo. Boudoir gently exfoliates the skin, which helps to brighten dull tattoos. Plus, smooth, hair-free skin enhances the appearance of tattoos!
Note: Never wax over damaged skin. And, of course, never wax over a tattoo until is 100% completely healed.
PRE TATTOO WAXING RECOMMENDATIONS: Clients should have a Test Wax service one month prior to their PRE Tattoo Wax Service. This Test Wax service will ensure the client has no reactions or irritations following the wax service. PRE TATTOO waxing should take place no less than 3 - 5 days prior to the Tattoo appointment.
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it is a creamy texture.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist and then on the inside of your client’s wrist.
- Prepare the area for waxing with Cirépil Purifying Blue Lotion then apply a drop of Cirépil Pre Depilatory Oil and massage well into the skin.
- Use a disposable wooden spatula to apply the wax in a thin layer with an even perimeter in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, apply the Cirépil After Wax Refreshing Gel.
Ingredients: Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, Paraffin, Ethylene/Octene copolymer, Beeswax, Titanium dioxide, Fragrance, Mica, Tin Oxide, Synthetic wax, CI 15850
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request MSDS or Protocol sheets for products.
We ship via UPS or USPS to the United States only. Shipping rates automatically calculated at checkout. FREE UPS Ground Shipping within the contiguous US for orders $250 or more. We ship in-stock items within 24 hours of order being placed, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Usually, most orders for in-stock items received by 2 PM CST (Monday - Friday) will ship the same day.