Shipping and Delivery
We ship to the United States only.
We offer the following shipping options:
- UPS Ground – $100 of insurance included. For orders over $100, we insure the total value of the order at no additional cost to you.
- USPS Priority – $100 of insurance included. No additional insurance available for orders over $100. Recommended for light packages (5 lbs or less) and orders $100 or less.
- USPS First Class – No insurance included. Use this service at your own risk of the package being lost or damaged. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages due to USPS service.
- If you require UPS Next Day or Second Day service, please call us at 866-417-6015 to place your order Monday-Friday (9 am to 5 pm CST).
We reserve the right to choose the appropriate carrier based on the order value, content, weight, cost, and delivery schedules. At our discretion, some packages may ship with "signature required," so someone must be present at the time of delivery.
For a domestic shipping estimate, please add items to your shopping cart and proceed through checkout to view rates. Shipping rates are automatically calculated during the checkout process. Shipping weights are calculated in ounces. NOTE: a UPS surcharge will be applied to orders shipping to any address classified as Residential. To avoid a higher shipping rate, we recommend shipping to a business/commercial address.
We offer Free UPS Ground Shipping to the contiguous United States on orders totaling $350.00 or more. Order total must be $350 or more after any discounts are applied and does not include tax (sales tax applied to orders shipping to Texas only). Some products may be excluded from flat rate or free shipping offers. Free shipping is not available to Hawaii, Alaska or other US territories we may service.
Orders for in-stock items will be shipped via the selected UPS or USPS Shipping Service within 24 hours of the order being placed, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays or during other posted warehouse closures. Usually, most orders for in-stock items received by 12 PM CST (Monday - Friday) will ship the same day. If an order for in-stock items isn’t shipped the same day, it will be shipped the next business day.
The delivery estimate shown at checkout when placing your order online is an estimate based on the date the order is shipped, not the date the order is placed.
Example: If you choose a shipping method that indicates "2 Business Days," it is 2 business days from the date your order ships. It is not "2 Business Days" from the date your order is placed.
USPS does not guarantee their delivery estimates.
Please see UPS Ground Transit Time Map for delivery estimates.
If an item is unavailable at the time of your order, we will notify you as soon as possible. You have the option of waiting for the item to be restocked (we will provide our best ETA on when you should expect to receive the item) or you may choose to receive a refund for that item. Additionally, if your order contains a backordered item, we will ship the in-stock items from your order first. When the backordered item is restocked, it will be shipped to you with no additional shipping charge.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS – Procedures for Reporting Damages
Please thoroughly inspect shipments upon receipt. If there is damage to any items, DO NOT dispose of any items or packing materials (including the shipping carton) until they have been fully inspected.
- Contact Customer Service at 281-710-7544 within 3 days of receiving your shipment to report any visible or concealed damage.
- Take photos of any damages (including any damage to the shipping box) and email them to email@example.com within 3 days of receiving your shipment. We require photos of any damage in your package, including the shipping box.
- A claim with the carrier will be issued. The carrier may schedule an appointment with you to inspect the damages.
- Upon claim approval by the carrier, we will issue a refund for the damaged items or send replacements to you.
NOTE: The Wax Connection will not be responsible for any damages unless properly and timely reported to us.
Orders shipped with USPS (United States Postal Service): if you are missing your package after delivery has been confirmed; please contact USPS to report your package missing: 800-275-8777. It is your responsibility to communicate with USPS to resolve missing package claims. USPS will investigate the missing package. If the package cannot be located and was shipped USPS Priority, it is your responsibility to file a claim with USPS to receive compensation for the missing package (USPS First Class packages are not covered by insurance). The Wax Connection is not responsible for packages lost or damaged by USPS.
Orders shipped with UPS: if you are missing your package after delivery has been confirmed, please contact us immediately: 866-417-6015.
NOTE: We are not responsible for packages that are delayed, lost, or stolen due to the customer entering an incorrect or incomplete shipping address. Please ensure the shipping address is complete and correct before placing an order. Additionally, we are not responsible for packages that are stolen.