Cirepil Tattoo Hard WaxRegular price $ 38.80
❄️ January Sale - 15% OFF (or more)! Discount applied in cart.
Cirepil Tattoo Wax is ideal to utilize in your tattoo prep, tattoo maintenance, and regular hair removal services. Enriched with moisturizing Coconut Oil, it's great for use on clients with dry/sensitive skin and for reviving old/dull tattoos. It's super grippy and picks up all hair types, from thin to thick. It's a low temperature, smooth, creamy hard wax that's easy to use and dries quickly.
- For full body waxing with all hair types
- Rosin-free formula
- Metallic Charcoal color, Fresh Scent
- 1.8 lb bag of beads
- All Cirepil products are gluten-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free
- Learn More: Tattoo Wax FAQs
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it's smooth and creamy.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist.
- Cleanse the area with Cirepil Blue Lotion. Condition and protect the skin with a drop or 2 (depending on size of the area) of Cirepil Pre Wax Oil. Massage well into the skin. Blot excess oil with tissue.
- Use a disposable spatula to apply the wax in a thin layer with an even perimeter in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, refresh and soothe the skin with Cirepil After Wax Gel.
Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, Paraffin, Octene copolymer, Beeswax, Titanium dioxide, Coconut oil, Fragrance, Mica, Synthetic wax, Iron oxide (CI 77499)
Orders are shipped with UPS or USPS to the United States only. Limited Time Offer: FREE Shipping on $150 (available to Contiguous U.S. only). Shipping rates are automatically calculated at checkout. In-stock items ship within 24 hours of order being placed, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Most orders for in-stock items received by 3 PM CT (Monday - Friday) will ship the same day.