Cirepil Fiorella Hard Wax
- Free Shipping on $150 (Contiguous US Only)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Cirepil Fiorella is highly recommended for clients with sensitive or delicate skin. Great for new waxers. This low-temp hard wax is super easy to use. It can be applied thinly and in long strips (use less product). Recommended for brows, face, underarms, legs, and all areas of the body with all hair types.
- Hypoallergenic, rosin-free, vegan formula
- Thin, flexible gel texture
- Holographic hot pink color
- Soft peony scent
- All Cirepil products are gluten-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free
- 1.76 lb (800 gram) bag of beads (Case Orders: 12 bags/case)
Volume (Bulk) Discounts available. Discounts shown in cart.
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it's a creamy texture.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist.
- Cleanse the area to be waxed with Cirepil Blue Lotion. Condition and protect the skin with a drop or 2 (depending on size of the area) of Cirepil Pre Wax Oil. Massage well into the skin. Blot excess oil with tissue.
- Use a disposable spatula to apply the wax in a thin layer with an even perimeter in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, refresh and soothe the skin with Cirepil After Wax Gel.
Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, Paraffin, Ethylene/Octene copolymer, Microcrystalline wax, Fragrance, Synthetic wax, CI 45410, Castor seed oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium benzoate, BHT, Tocopheryl acetate, Titanium dioxide, Synthetic fluorphlogopite
We ship to the United States only. Shipping rates calculated at checkout. In-stock items ship within 24 hours, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. Orders for in-stock items received by 3 PM CST ship the same day.