Cirepil Eurose Hard Wax
Cirepil Eurose is a creamy textured, non-strip wax ideal for average to thick hair types. It's really great for use on dry and more sensitive skin types. Use it on all areas of the body. Eurose is a gentle, low-temperature hard wax that applies near body temperature.
- Ideal for full body waxing with average to thick hair types
- Supple creamy texture is easy to use
- Remains highly flexible once set (dried) - no cracking/breaking
- Enhanced with skin-protective titanium dioxide and hydrating coconut oil
- Bright pink color, Fragrance-Free
- 800 gram (28.22 oz) bag of beads
Ingredients: Glyceryl Rosinate, Rosin, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Beeswax, Paraffin, Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Titanium Dioxide, Coconut Oil, Alumina, Limonene
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it's a creamy (honey) texture.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist and then on the inside of your client’s wrist.
- Cleanse the area to be waxed with Cirepil Blue Lotion. Condition and protect the skin with a drop or 2 (depending on size of the area) of Cirepil Pre Wax Oil. Massage well into the skin. Blot excess oil with tissue.
- Use a disposable wooden spatula to apply the wax with an even perimeter in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, refresh and soothe the skin with Cirepil After Wax Gel.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request MSDS or Protocol sheets for products.
We ship via UPS or USPS to the United States only. Shipping rates automatically calculated at checkout. FREE UPS Ground Shipping within the contiguous US for orders $250 or more. We ship in-stock items within 24 hours of order being placed, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Most orders for in-stock items received by 2 PM CT (Monday - Friday) will ship the same day.