Cirepil Escential Rose Hard Wax
Cirepil Escential Rose is a creamy textured hard wax that's ideal for removing short, coarse, shaved hair. It easily picks up thick, stubborn hair for an efficient wax service. Use it on lip, chin, underarms, bikini, brazilian, and more!
- All-purpose wax ideal for all hair types including short, shaved hair
- Titanium Dioxide helps to protect the skin and lessens redness
- Easy to apply creamy texture
- Quick set up (drying) time
- Creamy-white color with delicate rose fragrance
- 400 gram (14.11 oz ) Tin. Tin size: 3 3/4" wide by 2 1/2" tall. Buy the tin, then refill it with the beads!
- 800 gram (28.22 oz) bag of beads
Ingredients: Glyceryl rosinate, Rosin, Beeswax, Ethylene/VA copolymer, Paraffin, Triethylene glycol rosinate, Titanium dioxide, Mineral oil, Fragrance, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it's a creamy (honey) texture.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist and then on the inside of your client’s wrist.
- Cleanse the area to be waxed with Cirepil Blue Lotion. Condition and protect the skin with a drop or 2 (depending on size of the area) of Cirepil Pre Wax Oil. Massage well into the skin. Blot excess oil with tissue.
- Use a disposable wooden spatula to apply the wax with an even perimeter in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, refresh and soothe the skin with Cirepil After Wax Gel.
Email us at email@example.com to request MSDS or Protocol sheets for products.
We ship via UPS or USPS to the United States only. Shipping rates automatically calculated at checkout. FREE UPS Ground Shipping within the contiguous US for orders $250 or more. We ship in-stock items within 24 hours of order being placed, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Most orders for in-stock items received by 2 PM CT (Monday - Friday) will ship the same day.