Cirepil Boudoir Stripless Hard Wax
Feb Promo: Use Code SWEET at checkout to receive 15% off this product. Cannot be combined with 12+ or 24+ Volume Pricing.
A new wax for a new wax service!
Boudoir is a gentle and effective hard wax made with a hypoallergenic, rosin-free formula. This wax has been specially formulated for clients with tattoos. We think you'll love it for full body waxing too (lip/chin, underarms, arms, chest, back, bikini, etc)!
1 in 3 Americans between the age of 15 and 64 have a tattoo! Attract new clients or provide your current clients with tattoos this unique and exclusive service to generate an increase in revenue for your Salon & Spa!
Benefits of Boudoir:
- Hypoallergenic and rosin-free
- Ideal for sensitive and fragile skin
- Creamy and pearly texture is easy to work with and never brittle
- Ideal for tattoo or microblading prep
- Use Boudoir to gently exfoliate and brighten tattoos
- Waxing helps to maintain the longevity of the tattoo
- Easily brightens old, dull tattoos
- Lightly sweet, allergen-free fragrance
- Available: 28.22 oz (800 gram) bag of beads
Why wax before getting a tattoo?
Tattoo artists shave the area before tattooing. As we know, hair begins to grow back within a day causing stubble and the skin may become bumpy and itchy. The result may be unnecessary irritation and discomfort.
Benefits of waxing before a tattoo:
Waxing exfoliates the skin while removing all hair, giving the artist a fresh canvas to work with! Hair doesn’t grow back for several weeks giving the skin more time to heal after the tattoo without bothersome hair. The result is less irritation and discomfort!
Benefits of waxing after a tattoo:
Exfoliation and hydration are two important steps in maintaining a tattoo. Boudoir for Tattoo Waxing has been designed to gently exfoliate the skin, which helps to brighten dull tattoos. And, smooth, hair-free skin enhances the appearance of tattoos!
Note: Never wax over damaged skin. And, of course, you must never wax over a tattoo until is 100% completely healed.
PRE TATTOO WAXING RECOMMENDATIONS: Clients should have a Test Wax service one month prior to their PRE Tattoo Wax Service. This Test Wax service will ensure the client has no reactions or irritations following the wax service. PRE TATTOO waxing should take place no less than 3 - 5 days prior to the Tattoo appointment.
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it is a creamy texture.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist and then on the inside of your client’s wrist.
- Prepare the area for waxing with Cirépil Purifying Blue Lotion then apply a drop of Cirépil Pre Depilatory Oil and massage well into the skin.
- Use a disposable wooden spatula to apply the wax in a thin layer in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, apply the Cirépil After Wax Refreshing Gel.
Ingredients: Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, Paraffin, Ethylene/Octenecopolymer, Beeswax, Titanium dioxide, Fragrance, Mica, Tin Oxide, Synthetic wax, D&C Red 6 lake
Email us at email@example.com to request MSDS or Protocol sheets for products.
We ship via UPS or USPS to the United States only. Shipping rates automatically calculated at checkout. We ship in-stock items within 24 hours of order being placed, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Usually, most orders for in-stock items received by 12 PM CST (Monday - Friday) will ship the same day. Free UPS Ground Shipping within the contiguous US for orders $350 or more.