Cirepil Blue Hard Wax 14 oz Tin
- Free Shipping on $150 (Contiguous US Only)
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Cirepil Blue is tough on hair and gentle on the skin. It's a go-to hard wax for areas with thick, coarse, short hair. It's ideal for use on underarm, bikini zone, back, and chest. It dries quickly and remains flexible once it dries - no breaking when applied correctly.
- Effective and Efficient - remove more hair in one strip, less cleanup
- Ideal for coarse, resistant hair
- Supple gel texture with low application temperature
- Deep Blue color, Unscented
- All Cirepil products are gluten-free, paraben-free, cruelty-free
- 14 oz Tin (size: 3 3/4" wide x 2 1/2" tall)
Volume (Bulk) Discounts available. Discounts shown in cart.
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it's the proper consistency.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on the inside of your wrist.
- Cleanse the area to be waxed with Cirepil Blue Lotion. Condition and protect the skin with a drop or 2 (depending on size of the area) of Cirepil Pre Wax Oil. Massage well into the skin. Blot excess oil with tissue.
- Use a disposable spatula to apply the wax with an even perimeter in the direction of hair growth.
- Remove the strip in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- After waxing, refresh and soothe the skin with Cirepil After Wax Gel.
Glyceryl rosinate, Beeswax, Rosin, Ethylene/VA copolymer, Lanolin, Triethanolamine, Hydroabietyl alcohol, Green 6, Violet 2
We ship to the United States only. Shipping rates calculated at checkout. In-stock items ship within 24 hours, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. Orders for in-stock items received by 3 PM CST ship the same day.