- It's easy to work with!
- It doesn't break or crack!
- It isn't stringy!
- It's low-temperature and more comfortable for your client
- It's less painful and more gentle on the skin!
- There's less redness after the wax
- It's great at picking up fine hair on the face and strong enough to efficiently and effectively remove coarse, thick hair
Want to further increase those profit margins? You can start by decreasing the cost per bag. If it makes sense for your business, buy more bags at a time to take advantage of our Volume Discounts, and watch your bottom line improve.
Now, for a Soft Wax, I would say:
Epillyss Sensor Soft Wax - this is, by far, our #1 Selling Soft Wax and for good reason. Use this for brows and full body (anywhere you prefer to use a soft wax).
- It's efficient and effective - it does a fabulous job of getting all of the hair in the first pass
- It's ideal for any hair type - from fine, short hair to coarse, thick, dense hair
- Due to the low application temperature, it feels great to your client when applied
- Using firm pressure and the edge of the spatula, it spreads thinly, which allows you to use less wax per treatment
- It leaves little to no sticky "residue" on the skin - less cleanup!
- It's less painful than many waxes on the market when removed - more comfortable service for your client!
- It's gorgeous and smells delicious (from natural essential oils and fruit extracts in the wax). We love opening boxes of this stuff!
In conclusion, you really can't go wrong when choosing a Cirepil Hard Wax or an Epillyss Soft Wax. Given good technique, they are all reliable in effectively removing hair in the most efficient way possible, in turn helping you provide the best wax service for your client. And, what do you think this does for your client retention?
If it were our business, our preference would be to keep it simple and stick to 2 waxes - a Hard and a Soft. These are simply the 2 waxes we would use in our own wax business. Happy Waxing, y'all!